We’re vegan marketing managers, providing PR, copywriting, market research & more. Our services start from $49USD (45€/40£) & templates from $0.99!
Vegan marketing managers oversee the promotion of a business, service, product or brand within the plant-based market.
In other words, we’re specialists. You will usually find us in a vegan marketing agency.
This market offers huge opportunity. Meanwhile, it can also be a dangerous place to do business. You want to secure market share. But, you need to avoid stepping on this market’s unique reputation-risk ‘landmines’, for instance. As a result, many business managers like you seek out specialist advice.
What does a vegan marketing manager do?
Our duties as a vegan marketing manager can vary. Each company and industry has different needs. However, most of us share some common duites.
Our responsibilities can include:
- creating promotional information to drive sales
- coordinating multiple channels for marketing tactics
- managing budgets for marketing campaigns
- testing new marketing opportunities
- building relationships with media outlets and online communities
- driving social media strategies
- evaluating performance of marketing campaigns
- troubleshooting marketing campaigns that are not performing well
- monitoring and improving SEO
- managing employees and third-party vendors
- trouble shooting customer service problems
- developing new ways to promote new and existing products
- educating about industry marketing trends and techniques
- analyzing customer feedback from social media platforms
- analyzing promotion returns and reporting to upper management
We are responsible for the planned and unplanned image management for our client.
Firstly, our planned image management work includes promotions and endorsements for example. As vegan marketing managers, we’re skilled in navigating ethical issues (e.g. animal welfare) for instance. These are significant landmines that you’ll want to avoid in these markets.
Secondly, we are called in to do unplanned image management. A company representative says something in public that goes down badly, for example. As a result, we’re called in. We help your business with the immediate damage control. In addition, an outside player could attack your company. As vegan marketing managers, we can help you deal with this too.
Above all, vegan marketing managers do the up front planning work you need so you can move forward with confidence. Certainly, we help you capture plant-based market opportunities. But, we also help you avoid issues and manage problems too.
Do you need help from a specialist vegan marketing manager? Check out our vegan marketing agency services or contact us!